Saturday 10 April 2021

Sunday stamp challenge, Slimline birthday card

 

Hi everyone

Hope you are all having a great weekend and doing lots of crafty things. I always promise myself I will but other things get in the way.

Here is my card for the most recent Sunday Stamp Challenge.














The challenge was to make a slimline card thats fits into a traditional business envelope.

I used the butterflies from Butterfly Bouquet from Stampin Up.

I had a white card base and layered with Pretty Peacock. I used an alphabet die set to cut the happy and stamped the word birthday in Pretty Peacock ink.

A dotty ribbon in white was wrapped around the layer before being added to the card.

The butterflies were die cut and layered with dimensionals and a few jewels were added for a little bit of sparkle.

I hope you liked my card and thank you for reading.

Sue x

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous butterflies over that pretty texture! Perfect slimline! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who could not love those pretty butterflies and the peacock background? Such a lovely birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies and the pretty bow! Perfect slim line card! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful B&W butterflies! I love the vertical orientation. Thanks for joining us on Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638