Sunday 18 April 2021

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638

   







Hi everyone.

What beautiful weather we have had today in uk, the sunshine just makes everything seem so much better.


My card for this challenge was made using the new Pansy Patch dies from Stampin Up.

I started with a white card blank and layered with a Night of Navy layer. Next i had another layer of white which i have used my blending brush to add some yellow as a background.

I then used the wimsey dies to cut the outside design.

I die cut my pansy using Night of Navy, So saffron and garden green. This was made up and layered on my card using dimensionals. The greeting was stamped on white card and layered with navy.















I love the colours on this one and is such a beautiful set.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog, hope you liked my card

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pansy card! It looks amazing in the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638