Monday 12 April 2021

Less is more colour challenge

 

Hi everyone

Back to work today, so no crafting for me tonight. Decided to complete my blog for the Less is more colour challenge.

I found this one difficult to only use the three colours and leave lots of white space. Thats why i like doing the challenges, they take you out of your comfort zone.

For this card i used a Smoky slate card base with a white layer on top.

I stamped the flowers from the Always in my heart stamp set by Stampin Up and die cut the leaves from the same set. The circle was cut from the stitched shape dies and stamped with a greeting.

I stamped some tiny hearts in grey behind the circle.

Everything was layered using dimensionals and glue dots.















Hope you like my entry and thank you for looking.

6 comments:

  1. You may have been outside of your comfort zone, but I think you have cracked it - a very pretty card. Thanks for playing in our colour challenge at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sue! I love the pink flowers with the gold leaves. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a perfect rendition of our challenge. I would never know you were out of your comfort zone. I love that you like to challenge yourself. That just hels you get better at your craft! Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stephanie, so true it is good to be out of your comfort at times,, it helps you learn

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638