Monday 9 November 2020

Demonstrator Training support Blog Hop October 2020


Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! 

We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.

My thank you card was made using the new Curvy Bundle which is available for demonstrators early. It becomes available to purchase early November.

To make my card, i used a standard card blank in whisper white. I cut the fancy borders with one of the edge dies in this set.  Next i stamped the star strip with seaside spray twice and thank you with pretty peacock.

I put a one inch strip of designer paper inside the card and finished with some glittery stars














Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.

Do you need any of the products used on todays project?
Click on the Stampin Up link above to view my website.

BLOG HOP LINKS

 

8 comments:

  1. I love your card Sue, those curvy dies are amazing. Thank you for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I agree I love this set x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card. This is such a fun, new bundle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I do love this bundle x

      Delete
  4. Great card Sue, I love those curvy dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love how you used the same stamp to layer the card.

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638