Sunday 1 November 2020

Forever Fern - Stampin Up - Freshly Made Sketches 459

 

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good weekend.

I managed to fit in a little bit of crafting today between housework.

I made my card for the Freshly Made Sketches 459. The sketch above is what we were working from.

I started with a Whisper White card blank. I cut my shapes using the curvy dies from Stampin up. One is cut from Forever Fern designer paper and the other side is cut from Just Jade designer paper.

Next i cut my leaves using the Forever Fern dies and Just Jade, Gold Foil and vellum.

I finished off with a bow and some pearls.



Hope you like my card and thanks for taking time to view my blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love that fern paper and the dies! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pretty elements on this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638