Saturday 31 October 2020

Game on - Stampin Up The Spot Challenge 134

 


Hi

Happy weekend everyone, hope everyone is finding some crafty time.

I have made a card for The Spot Challenge #134. This looked like it was going to be a fairly easy one, but how wrong can you be.

I started with a Real Red card base. I stamped the dice from Stampin Up Game on stamp set and also stamped the cards and greeting.

The hard part was getting the sections correct. I used a piece of misty moonlight designer paper and cut some of the sections. The other sections were cut from my stamped sheet.

The cards and greeting were mounted with dimensionals to give depth.




This is my finished card, hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to read my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638