Wednesday 28 October 2020

Coming home - Stampin up Tic Tac Toe Challenge No 087

 



Evening all, hope you have all had a good crafty day with it raining outside, at least it has where I live.

Anyway this evening I have created my card for the Tic Tac Toe challenge. I have gone with the top row.

I used a Whisper White card blank and cut another layer in the same. I cut out my oval using the stitched shape dies.

The background paper is from the Coming home suite. I then die cut the house and trees and used dimensionals to give depth.

My leaves were from the Forever fern set.


I added the wreath and used Wink of Stella to add a bit of sparkle to the trees, they look like they have frost on them.


Thank you for taking time to read my blog and I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

  1. Well done creating something other than a fall/Halloween card. Such a sweet scene and wonderful design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this challenge certainly tested my brain, such fun to do though x

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638