Sunday 25 October 2020

The spot creative callenge - Stampin Up

 


Hi again, this time I am entering The Spot Creative Challenge #133. This one I found very difficult as I would not have thought to put these colours together.

I used Whisper White for my card blank and stamped dots from Forever Fern as the background in Pretty Peacock. I also stamped the leaves from the same set using the same ink.

I used the stitched shaped dies to cut my oval in Pumpkin Pie.

The flowers were cut from Poinsettia suite dies using the smallest flower, cut in Rich Razzleberry with a Pumpkin Pie centre. These were raised with dimensionals. A few gems added for sparkle.


Once again I hope you like my card, I must admit I do quite like the colours together.

Thank you for looking.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638