Sunday 25 October 2020

Fusion card challenge - Stampin Up Poinsettia Place

 


Happy weekend everyone, hope you are all having a good one.  I went for my flu jab yesterday so was feeling sorry for myself.

Anyway I have made a card for the Fusion card challenge, Purple night. I went for the sketch challenge and used a card base in Highland Heather.

I cut strips 1 inch strips in black and Highland Heather, also cut a black strip on the diagonal. I stamped one strip with a lace effect stamp.

I cut the flower from the poinsettia place suite by Stampin Up. Just goes to show the poinsettia doesn't have to be red or cream.

I stamped the greeting from the Gift Wrapped stamp set, then finished off with a few spiders for Halloween.


Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and hope you like my card. Xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! That poinsettia is just wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your non-traditional colors for the poinsettia! Beautiful job! So glad you were able to play along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638