Wednesday 21 October 2020

GUILDED AUTUMN, STAMPIN UP

 



Hi everyone, I have had a couple of busy days, trying to juggle everything.  I now have a planner and I am sticking to it. Hopefully this will help in the future.

The card below is for the #tictactoechallenge.  I went with Harvest, Circle and Fall Sentiment.

My card base is Whisper White, layered with Cajan Craze and then Whisper White again.

The circle was cut using the stitched shaped dies. A sentiment was stamped in the centre.

The leaves were punched out from designer paper and the gold spigs were die cut. They were layered up with dimensionals.

A ribbon was added for effect.




Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. If anyone needs more information regarding products used, please visit my Stampin Up website. Details above.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I especially love your ribbon treatment! Lovely wreath, I just love stamp set and dies and your colors are delightful! Thanks for playing with my Tic Tac Toe grid this week!

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638