Tuesday 10 November 2020

Forever Fern - Stampin Up

 

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all okay and fitting in lots of crafting. 

We had the Stampin Up On Stage event at the weekend and of course it was virtual, so demonstrators from all over the world attended. This was my first event and it was amazing and so inspiring.

Today i have made a card to send to one of my pen pals.

This was made using the Forever Fern stamp and die set.

I used a standard Whisper White card blank and also cut layers using Misty Moonlight and another layer of Whisper White.

I then cut a circle using the stitched dies and stamped the word hello in the centre.

I stamped the leaves using Old Olive, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce and Misty Moonlight. I stamped extra in Misty Moonlight to add dimension. The gold leaves were also die cut from the same set. These were placed using dimensionals.




Thank you for taking time to view my blog, if you wish to purchase any of the products used, please see below and click the links. I would love to have you as a customer.














Garden Green ink pad, Stampin Up, Sue Allen




Old Olive ink pad, Stampin Up, Sue Allen




Shaded Spruce ink pad, Stampin Up, Sue Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638