Saturday 14 November 2020

Quite Curvy, Stampin Up, Freshly Made Sketch

 


Hi

Has everyone been crafting today, the weather here has not been good, so thats my excuse to craft.

Today i have been making my card for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I always find these challenges difficult as they need to be simple and clean and that is not typical of my cards.

I have used a card blank in Whisper white and layered it with a wood effect paper. I cut a strip of red card for the stripe and edged with flowers stamped using the Quite Curvy stamp and die set. The greeting was from the same set as were the birds.

The little bird house i cut out using the Coming Home dies.





Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  I have listed below some of the products I have used on this card.























3 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! I love the rustic look paired with the pretty elements. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty use of these fun dies! Lovely card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638