Wednesday 18 November 2020

Curvy dies, Tic Tac Toe Challenge No. 090, Stampin Up



Hi everyone,

I am back with another card I made for the above Tic Tac Toe challenge. I chose the centre line downwards, blue, holiday and sparkle/shine.

My card base was Whisper white and covered in some navy linen card.

I die cut my white curves using the curvy die set from Stampin Up.

The little house and trees were cut using the Coming Home set and so were the stars. The greeting was cut from some of the designer paper in this suite.

Lastly the snow flakes were cut using the snowflakes wishes dies from Stampin up.



I have listed below some of the products used to make this card.














































Thank you all for reading my blog post.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely festive winter scene Sue - I love the addition of the sparkly snowflakes and house too. Thanks for sharing your card and playing along with us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638