Saturday 3 April 2021

Just Add Ink Challenge blog

 

Hi everyone


Hope you are all having a good Easter break and doing lots of crafting.  I promised myself I would do some each day of the break but other things keep getting in the way, like housework etc.

Anyway today I made the card below for the Just add ink challenge.

My card base was Bumblebee, with the circle cut from the same colour using the Stitched dies. The square was also cut using the same dies but this time in white.

I then stamped the turtle from the Back on your feet stamp set and used blending pens to colour.

The strip was cut from Bumblebee designer paper using Curvy dies and stamped from the Back On Your feet stamps.

The card was finished with some green twine and two pearls
















Unfortunately at the moment we seem to be needing more Get Well cards to send as we are unable to visit anyone.

All products used for this card are by Stamping Up.

Hope you like my card and continue to have a great Easter 


2 comments:

  1. Love your turtle Sue, he's coloured perfectly and really catches the eye against the tone on tone yellow background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love this little guy! You've created such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638