Saturday 17 October 2020

SIMPLE FALL CARD - STAMPIN UP

 


Hi, this is my Clean and simple fall card for The Spot challenge #132.

I used a card blank in Very Vanilla.  Next I used my new Curvy Dies to cut out the curves in Early Expresso, orange and Bumblebee.  I cut the leaf shapes out in the same colours.

The pumpkins were fussy cut from some designer paper in the Guilded Autumn Specialty paper pack.

Next I stamped my greeting and cut the circle from the stitched shaped dies.

The pumpkins were placed on the card using dimensionals to give depth.


There is a greeting inside the card also and some stamping to finish.


Altogether I am quite pleased with how it turned out as I don't normally do simple cards and had to resist the urge to add ribbons and gems.






Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available to purchase on 3rd November as well as the Curvy Christmas .


2 comments:

  1. Your card is delightful! I can't wait to get my Curvy dies ... they add a lot to your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are a very lovely and useful set.

      Delete

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638