Tuesday 13 October 2020


 Hi all,

Has anyone had a chance to play with the new Stampin Up bundle, Quite curvy and Curvy Christmas. This is available to demonstrators now but customers can purchase in November.

It is a great set and the Curvy Christmas is not just for Christmas cards.

Yesterday I used Quite Curvy. I used a basic whisper white card blank and cut out a fancy border from a piece of just jade designer paper.

I sponged the card base with a little bumblebee ink and stamped the tiny leaf stamp randomly around my card.

I attached the fancy border to the bottom of my card and thought what the hell should i do with the left over piece, so i put this on the top of the card, I think this works quite well.

Next I stamped the leaves and two birds and coloured using Stampin blends. I added them to my card using dimensionals and stamped the word hello.

I then added a bit of wink of stella to finish which makes the leaves look frosty and finished with three lots of leaves cut using one of the dies.


Hope you like my card, if you want to see this bundle or similar products, please visit my website, details above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colour throwndown challenge ctd638